- Registrations are closed because WASLI Paris 2019 is at full capacity.
|Emerging Countries Conference||£202||£218|
|Emerging Countries Pre-Conference Workshop||£23||£34|
Registration will be spread over three phases – Earlybird, Standard and Latecomer, with seperate prices for WASLI Members and Non Members. Prices are set in GBP as this is the currency that WASLI’s bank accounts are held in. To see if you are eligible for the Emerging Countries rate please visit here.
Note: those who purchase Emerging Countries registrations for Conference and Pre Conference workshops will be required to show their passport upon check-in to validate their Emerging Countries status.
Conference Registration includes:
- Two Days Conference
- Opening and Closing Functions
- Conference Bag and Program
- Morning and afternoon teas, and lunch
- Access to conference proceedings after the event
Pre Conference workshops are a seperate event and price to the Two Day Conference, and do not include catering.
The organizers of the Paris WFD are happy to offer a discounted registration for interpreters that are attending WASLI, and want to also include WFD in their plans. Here’s what you have to do:
- Register for WASLI first.
- Then contact WFD organisers at email@example.com to get the discount code needed before registering for WFD.
- You will need at attach to the email proof of your WASLI 2019 registration.