- Earlybird registration has now closed and we are in the Standard rate phase.
- Pre Conference workshops are sold out (limited places available for delegates from Emerging Countries – please email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The rate for Emerging Countries is valid until the closing date of all registrations on 30th June 2019.
- If you require a letter of invitation for Visa purposes, or have any queries concerning registration, please email email@example.com
|Earlybird Conference CLOSED||£446||£470|
|Standard Rate Conference
(open 22 January – 17 June 2019)
|Emerging Countries Conference
(ongoing rates until 30 June 2019)
|Emerging Countries Pre-Conference workshop
Registration will be spread over three phases – Earlybird, Standard and Latecomer, with seperate prices for WASLI Members and Non Members. Prices are set in GBP as this is the currency that WASLI’s bank accounts are held in. To see if you are eligible for the Emerging Countries rate please visit here.
Note: those who purchase Emerging Countries registrations for Conference and Pre Conference workshops will be required to show their passport upon check-in to validate their Emerging Countries status.
Conference Registration includes:
- Two Days Conference
- Opening and Closing Functions
- Conference Bag and Program
- Morning and afternoon teas, and lunch
- Access to conference proceedings after the event
Pre Conference workshops are a seperate event and price to the Two Day Conference, and do not include catering.
The organizers of the Paris WFD are happy to offer a discounted registration for interpreters that are attending WASLI, and want to also include WFD in their plans. Here’s what you have to do:
- Register for WASLI first.
- Then contact WFD organisers at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the discount code needed before registering for WFD.
- You will need at attach to the email proof of your WASLI 2019 registration.