If you require a letter of invitation for Visa purposes please email email@example.com
|Earlybird Conference (open 21 Aug – 21 Jan 2019)||£446||£470|
|Standard Rate Conference (open 22 Jan – 1 Jul 2019)||£470||£500|
|Emerging Countries Conference rate||£202||£218|
|Emerging Countries Pre-Conference workshop rate||£23||£34|
Registration will be spread over three phases – Earlybird, Standard and Latecomer, with seperate prices for WASLI Members and Non Members. Prices are set in GBP as this is the currency that WASLI’s bank accounts are held in. To see if you are eligible for the Emerging Countries rate please visit here.
Note: those who purchase Emerging Countries registrations for Conference and Pre Conference workshops will be required to show their passport upon check-in to validate their Emerging Countries status.
Conference Registration includes:
- Two Days Conference
- Opening and Closing Functions
- Conference Bag and Program
- Morning and afternoon teas, and lunch
- Access to conference proceedings after the event
Pre Conference workshops are a seperate event and price to the Two Day Conference, and do not include catering.
The organizers of the Paris WFD are happy to offer a discounted registration for interpreters that are attending WASLI, and want to also include WFD in their plans. Here’s what you have to do:
- Register for WASLI first.
- Then contact WFD organisers at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the discount code needed before registering for WFD.
- You will need at attach to the email proof of your WASLI 2019 registration.
Once you purchase your registration you might start to make travel plans. If you are looking for travel advice, tips, or even a roommate, go to this forum and reach out to interpreting colleagues from across the globe.